At Fenix Group, we believe you can turn back the time, and all that has been forgotten can regain its former splendour.
The apartment house at 16 Poznanska Street was built in 1910 for the brothers Adolf and Herman Knothe. Among several surviving elements of the historic décor of the staircases and interiors, there are art nouveau metal banisters, door woodwork and tiled floors.
Thanks to the renovation the building is undergoing, it will regain its former splendour. This reminds us that it is buildings like this that at the beginning of the 19th century gave Warsaw the nickname “Paris of the North”.
Here, everything is close nearby. Two junctions away from Poznańska, the modern city centre begins: skyscrapers, shopping centres, office buildings, clubs and cinemas.
Schools and preschools are within a short walking distance. Public transport is easily accessible: the underground, buses and trams.
The historic, harmonious character of Poznańska makes us forget the hustle and bustle of modern life. Cafés and restaurants are an open invitation to relax.
Friendly local shopkeepers and craftsmen always have the time for a quick chat with their regular customers.